Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello again!

Hello after a rather long hiatus!  No real reason for not getting back here since May of 2011 that I can think of.  Unfortunately I do have a history of being rather sporadic at times. Perhaps it was about then I started participating in Facebook and most of you know how addictive that can be.  However, it was a friend's question in Facebook, "By the way, where is your cooking blog?" that sent me to see if I had been deleted or something, but no, here I am!

The fun thing for me to tell you here is that the Kentucky State Fair began today.  I had entered 23 items.  So Gary, my friend, Lori, and I went over this afternoon to check how I did.  Wow!  I am so thrilled!  I earned 12 ribbons on my entries:  6 blue, 3 red, 2 white and 1 pink! More than 50%!  So over the next few weeks, I'll try to get the recipes for these posted, both here and as a note on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment