Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution - "NYR"

Someone asked me what my New Year's Resolution is (or would be if I made them). I decided to try something I wanted to do several years ago, but didn't follow through on. That is to try a new recipe once a week. So I have done so, on the 7th and then on the 14th. When I mentioned this to Elizabeth, she asked why I hadn't posted them. I told her I wasn't really impressed with either. She thinks I should post them and tell what I think of them. After thinking about this, I thought why not and will notate them as "NYR" and give them a "Yummy" rating: Y being so-so and YYYYY being fabulous (in my opinion, of course.) If I decide to try one again and make some changes, I'll let you know how that works out, especially if my changes result in a higher rating. I plan to also keep posting some of my favorites. So here goes....
BTW-I'm backdating this and my first 2 "NYR" posts to keep things in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment